Monica has been promoted to Chief Operating Officer (COO)
For the past decade, Monica has been an exceptional asset to AeroWest, proving her exceptional dedication and passion for the company. She’s worked her way up, learning the ins and outs of our business throughout the years.
As your new COO, Monica a crucial member of our senior management team, who reports only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). In this position, she will have to manage and control diverse business operation and function, so we expect her to be a hardworking and inspiring leader with great people skills, excellent business acumen, self-driven and possess an outstanding work ethics.
Her responsibilities include:
• Oversee company operations and employee productivity
• Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
• Executing & overseeing daily operations for the company
• Helping set standards for the company to ensure that processes, training, and quality of output of goods and services reflect these standards.
• Managing human resources tasks (recruiting, onboarding, professional development, product training, performance management, and retention)
• Ensure the completion of annual performance reviews, propose and administer approved salary adjustments.
• Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning.
• Oversee planning, maintenance and efficient use of equipment and machinery.
• Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking action when necessary.
• Oversee overall operational policies and procedures across all functional areas to ensure efficiency, contract compliance, and mitigate risk.
• Monitor and revise policies and procedures across functional areas and ensure they are accurate, efficient, and reflect current practice.
DeeDee has been promoted to Customer Success Manager (CSM)
We have been working in the last few months on ways to reduce cancellations and boost up-selling to current accounts. In March, we invited DeeDee to come to Baton Rouge to discuss the very subject. We had been trying to find the right candidate for this new position, but no one really qualified. Then the light came on. Who would be better qualified than DeeDee? She knows our services and products and most of all she knows our customers. She has been in training for the last 2 months.
UNDERSTANDING THE ROLE OF OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Customer success is the business method ensuring customers achieve their desired outcomes while using your product or service. Customer Success is relationship-focused client management, that aligns client and vendor goals for mutually beneficial outcomes. Effective Customer Success strategy typically results in decreased customer churn and increased up-sell opportunities. – Wikipedia
FROM REACTIVE TO PROACTIVE
In the past, we’ve been reactive to serious customers problems. Customers have canceled unexpectedly. When this happens, we try to do everything we can to save the account. However, 99% of the time it’s already too late. Our solution is to be proactive and maintain a close rapport with customers so we can quickly and effectively address any problems they have with out service. This includes making special arrangements with them, such as reducing service for budget reasons, or putting their service on hold for a few months rather than canceling service altogether.
IN HER NEW ROLE, DEEDEE WILL:
• contact customers as soon as they’ve signed the contract
• make sure all goes well with installation, choice of fragrance, and general onboarding issues
• keep in touch with them to discover any problems before it’s too late
• ensure their satisfaction
• know what’s going on inside their business (if they’re financially health, if there’s any change in management, etc.)
• inform clients of new products they may need